Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hair straightener advice?

I need to buy a new hair straightener for my curly hair. I currently have a Sedu but it is not working right any more.



I have heard that GHD's are very good but seem really expensive, are they worth the price? I am also considering a Chi or a Global Beauty Network. I have heard that chi's break easily though.



Any advice on getting the best quality for my money? I straighten my hair often and want good results without to much damage to my hair or bank account. Please help.Hair straightener advice?
Check out this website. I've owned a ton of hair straighteners, Yes, get a ceramic one but this website has them for REALLY cheap, cheaper than from amazon or anything else.

www.folica.com

I highly recommend the Solia which is $85-$98 depending on the size you want.



DONT get THE CHI, dont get tricked into buying one because it breaks so often, its a wonder they even sell them. %26amp; they dont break because of drops or tears, they just BREAK OUT OF NOWHERE. I've owned 2, my friends owned 3. every single one has broken. You better believe it LOL.



GHD's are the best, or so ive heard. Yes, theyre expensive. but so many people I know swear by them. Theyre close to $200 but if i had that kind of money I would buy it in a second.

Hope I helped, to tell you honestly I'm like a hair straightening expert LOL, ive done so much research about them I might as well be.





Happy hair styling / shopping

%26lt;3Hair straightener advice?
hey my straightener has a crappy coating and its peeling. its the only straightener i have and i am broke. any suggestions

Report Abuse


I got my hair straightener at Sally's Beauty Salon and it is fantastic! Takes a short amount of time to heat up and very efficient. It's $75 dollars, or around that amount, but it's totally worth it! I reccomend it to everyone I know who wants a straightener. It's great!
Go for a salon hair straightener,

they're exspencive but worth it.

Sally's Beauty Salon hair straightener

Chi's are a no.

GHD is the best in marketing though,

so go for it if not a salon's product.

Or $60 -Conair Salon Profession hair straightener.
I used to say ... I would recomment Folica and the solia flat iron, until i purchased it and tried it. It totally fries your hair. I left a bad feedback on it and they dont post it up front in order of posting. I cant even find my review on it, they put all the good ones up front, with a few not so good, and it makes you think the thing is GReat, when Actually it is a waste of $$$$. I wasted 100 dollars on it. I dont believe its ceramic either.
ok. i have the same problem

the best solution for me was

the remington wet to straight

it has 30 different settings

and you can straighten your hair

when it is wet

best part only $25

happy to help

you can find it at any department store
Cermaic Helen of Troy.

Sally beauty supplies
I highly recommend the CHI. I also have super curly hair and when I straightnen it it leaves my hair as if it were naturally straight. The rumors about it breaking are so not true, unless you let it fall or something. The good thing is that it only costs $100.
I used the Maxiglide for about 8 months, and it was HORRIBLE! I give it 2 out of 5 because my hair is extremely damaged now! If you use the plate with the combs then you might as well just not use the straightener at all!! it will literally TEAR your hair apart! The steam option is HORRIBLE too as it dries out your hair even more. I have extremely bad split ends now. You also need to keep the iron plates clean otherwise they gunk up (only if you use product) and ruin the plates. if you use it long enough, the coating on the plate will also start cracking and peeling off, which is EXTREMELY bad for your hair!! Its huge, bulky and weighs a lot, so it isn't that easy to straighten bangs with. Im using a different straightener right now while i'm waiting for my ISO hair straightener so that I dont break my hair even more. it did however help me more than other straighteners to not only straighten my hair, but to get rid of my extreme volume. it takes a long time and the straight doesn't stay in either. it does an alright job BUT you have to know what you're doing to use this product right. DONT USE THE COMB PLATE AND DONT USE THE STEAM OPTION or you'll ruin your hair.so dont get it plzzz if u want a good one get the iso hiar straightener go to http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h/a>
GHD is the best! :D they are worth the money!!

its better to spend more on 1 great thing, than try many crappy cheap hair straightners that don't work. And if you end up trying lots of hair straightners then you will probably spend the same amount that you could have bought a GHD.

:D
ok, i allways straighten my hair, i would get a conair, there about $25 and work really good. On some they haave differnt modes and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment