Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hair straightener problems?

I used a new cheap hair straightener for the first time yesterday on dry hair (it says it's safe for dry and wet hair). I have waist length hair and I got a permanent curl perm on the bottom half of my hair last year but now it's only wavy. So the next day the strands of my hair were all bent and frizzy. I tried wetting it and combing it but nothing worked. How do I turn my hair back to normal?Hair straightener problems?
Try washing it, and use loads of conditioner hun. Let it sit for a few minutes.


No matter how much, or what kind of flat iron you get, NEVER use it on wet hair. The iron gets so hot, it just boils the water off the hair, and in the process boils the hair.


You need to be using a flat iron product as well. My favorite ever is Redken Heat Glide, or Redken 03 Fabricate (a spray)


Maybe try a treatment in there too, but get rid of that flat iron! :)Hair straightener problems?
just try washing your hair again


it should go back to your ';permed'; hair
You should return it, and save up for a better one. Wet to straight straighteners are very harmful, since heat on damp hair is very detrimental, and even though it says it's safe, it's called advertising. They're lying. To fix your hair, try a healing serum, and please trust me, and buy a better flat iron. A CHI or Sedu will be much better for you.
the same exact thing happend to me, its hust going to be like that, unless you have thick hair ends!
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment