Friday, February 10, 2012

Which hair straightener is best?

I'm going to Sally's to get a hair straightener and I'm wondering which on I should get. I'm not sure if I should get the GVP which is just like the CHI or the jilbere nano silver one? Which one has worked the best of you?



Anything would be helpful! Thank you!Which hair straightener is best?
I personally use the Jilbere Nano, which I love dearly. My sister has a CHI, which is great for her hair but the Jilbere works much better on my hair. Her hair is naturally almost straight, with a little wave and very thin. My hair is quite thick and wavy, not super curly though.Which hair straightener is best?
Sally's doesn't sell actual CHI's, well at least around here. I went there looking for a chi but they said they have their ';own brand'; that is very similar to the chi, which isn't worth it, i would say buy a chi either in a different store or online for basically the same price, or even cheaper than their off brand.
CHI



I have one, but even a CHI doesn't fully work against the humidity of Florida. It DOES tend to get wavy towards the end of the day, be warned.



But my hair has gotten very little damage from it, it heats up fast, it doesn't take long to straighten, and the hairstyle lasts for awhile.
The GVP is definitely not as good as Chi, but it's a good one. If you've ever had a Chi before you may be slightly disappointed. I don't know about the other one.
Just a tip! Don't get a CHI.

They used to work great but I guess to save money, they changed a bunch of things on it, so it can damage your hair reallllllllly easily. Just thought Id put that out there!(:
CHI!



answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
sedu or GHD... chi is bad because it breaks in the first few months and i've just heard that it's bad in general.
errm i use phillips and GHD's which are also good





best anserw



hope i helped :)
i vote chi. i have that and it works great for me (:

No comments:

Post a Comment