Sunday, February 12, 2012

I need a hair straightener. wat should i get?

i have thick black hair which is kinda wavy. i need a straightener that doesnt dry the hair, and is under $100. do u have any ideas on wat i should get?I need a hair straightener. wat should i get?
Babyliss ones I know it sounds like a crappy brand but I have reallll tight wirey curls and ghds and all that jazz dont work on my hair!

Babyliss are amazing I use them and I am a celeb stylist!

they only cost $50 but I ordered mine from the uk google around or something gl xI need a hair straightener. wat should i get?
The bed head straightener is only around $75 (which I think is still a lot!). But I got a great straightener that has a build in blow dryer, for about $30 at Rite Aid. I love it, it works great on my very wavy thick hair, and it goes up to 395 degrees, so it straightens fast, and even the worst of curls/waves!
I have thick naturally curly/wavey hair. I bought a ceramic Babyliss Pro from a salon. On sale it was $110can. It's worked great for the 4 years I've had it and you can adjust the heat settings for the days you feel you want soft/full looking hair or the days you want super duper stight shinny hair- - - don't bother with drung store ones. They are not even close to good.

Another tip is if you buy a thin plated one, it can double as a curler to flip the ends out or in - saves time
i have a wigo by helen of troy... its a pretty good brand, and its only about 40 bucks or so.. you say your hair is thick so you would probably want to get the bigger ones. not the little half inch ones.. they work just as good but they dont hold as much hair at once. it just takes longer. or sometimes you can get luck and find a chi on sale.



http://www.mobile-blue.com/farouk-turbo-/a>



http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-CHI-GF1539-/a>



iv been told by the girl that works at ulta that you probably want a ceremic one, and not to set it to high or it will fry your hair.
omg, my hair is extremely thick. u shud my the ';wet to straight Remington'; its great. u can use it when ur hair is wet, damp, or dry. It has steam holes in it to let out the steam so ur hair doesnt dry or burn. it makes my hair PIN STRAIGHT (and mine is curly too) it works on ALL hairtypes and has a color coded chart that tells u what heat setting is best fr ur hair type. it doesnt even frizz. my hair is now sooo smooth,i get out the shower, towel dry the excess water then straighten, no blow dry nessesary. and BEST OF ALL IT WAS ONLY $20. hope i helped!
I have very thick curly hair and will not leave the house until I straighten it.

I use a Revlon straightener with ceramic plates. It only cost $19.99 and I've had it for almost 3 years and use it almost everyday.
I have very thick curly-ish hair, and I use a solia. It works really great and it's $88 from folica.com. They also give a free heat pad with your straightener.



http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1558.html
GHD or babyliss



i have GHD the older versions are cheaper and you cant get them for like $20 on ebay!



but any straighteners that have ceramic plates!
make sure its ceramic
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment