Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wat can i use to shine my hair? just recently i straightened my hair chemically (using hair straightener)?

im now using shampoo and conditioner.. its working gud. but my hair s not shining gud. is there anything i have to use other than shampoo and conditioner?Wat can i use to shine my hair? just recently i straightened my hair chemically (using hair straightener)?
Proclaim hair glosser. You can get it at Sally's. It smells really good too. it makes your hair shiny, and smooth.Wat can i use to shine my hair? just recently i straightened my hair chemically (using hair straightener)?
Mayonnaise. Really! Try it. Put it in your hair for at least an hour. Wash well and you will have the softest hair around. I bet all the other people recommend an expensive chemical or conditioner. Yuck...that stuff soaks into your scalp.
I do believe that oils are better moisturisers than many regular polymer-based leave-in conditioners because polymers are plastics that, when subjected to hot styling tools, melt onto the hair and cause damage so i suggest u use 100% coconut oil
I've also heard that mayonnaise is good for your hair. this girl that sits next to me in class said she does it, and her hair is very shiny. Try it. What do you have to lose?
Your hairdresser should have recommended a good shampoo and conditioner for you when they did the straightener. You need to be doing Deep Conditioning at least 1 x per wk. if not more and for some shine use Biosilk.

No comments:

Post a Comment