Sunday, February 12, 2012

Best Hair Straightener?

I have really curly and unmanageable hair, so I often straighten it.


What is the best hair straightener?


I don't care about price, I want to know what I should save up for.


I've heard that CHI has good straighteners, are those what I should save up for?Best Hair Straightener?
CHI's are the absolute bottom of the professional flat irons. So no.





Chi: This flat iron is very low quality. There are too many young girls going crazy over this flat iron. This flat iron only has ceramic, no tourmaline, nano minerals, or layers. It has only one heat setting, so this will not works for all hair types. Also, in my experience, they burned, by THICK, WAVY, ASIAN hair, and died out within a month. Not even worth the $80 my friend paid to give this to me as a gift. I would not recommend this. It straightened my hair, but gave me burnt, lifeless, stiff results. Also, this straightener snagged and pulled my hair so much, my scalp started hurting. Only has a one year warranty.





GHD: These are relatively good flat irons, but very much hype. The reason for the high price is because of all the other features like shiver mode, auto shut-off, dual voltage. And considering there are counterfeits, it's safest to buy them off the website. Which brings us to the price of this professional flat iron. A whopping $240 (But that's nothing compared to the FHI Runway). I do not believe it is worth the money paid, but if you are keen on getting these, go for it. It didn't do anything extraordinary, but it got my wave out. Has a two year warranty.





Solia: This is another professional brand. They claim to have high-quality professional products for a cheap price. Personally I like this flat iron, in my opinion it actually did a little better than the GHD. This flat iron makes the hair very straight, and gives it a little movement so it can flow. The Solia flat iron has tourmaline, so it gives your hair more moisture and shine. It is around $90, but I think it is well worth the price. Has a 2 year warranty.





Sedu: My personal favorite. The Sedu collection of professional flat irons all have tourmaline and ceramic. They are a reasonably hyped up brand, that has gotten quite a bit of publicity with the movie stars. This completely straightened my hair, while giving it body, shine, softness, and movement. My personal favorite out of the collection is the Sedu Revolution. $140 and the original Sedu is $120. I love both, but love the versatility of the Revolution. They both have 2 year warranties.





FHI Runway: Literally the king of all flat irons. This flat iron is a whopping $300 at cheapest (From legit sites) and $450 from the FHI Heat website. This has the most consistent heating and recovery time, and you can go to the website to hear all about it. It also has tourmaline as well as nano minerals. The one thing I hate about this is the warranty. One year. Mine broke down within 6 months. I'm very upset because spending $300 for straight hair for 6 months was not a good deal. I think that FHI should stand by their product and extend the warranty.





HAPPY HAIRBest Hair Straightener?
Chi is really good and so is amika,


i have very curly hair and my amika makes it look like my hair is naturally strait. its amayzing, even the hirstylist cant get my hair that strait. the first time i used it i was amayzed at my results and i hope you are amayzed too! the amika is not sold in stores as far as I know. But, you can order it online. the normal price is around $250 but i got mine for $52 online. if you go to google.com and type in amika flat iron then click shopping results you can search through the different styles and colors and find the right price for you, i hope i helped you!
Well GHD beats the CHI straightener :)


Should get a GHD straightener they are really worth it, fast and easy to straighten hair.
the instyler


and it leaves your hair soo shiny

No comments:

Post a Comment