Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Which spray or cream is good to use with hair straightener??

Tres'eme heat defense is quite good.


but when i needed one i got a cheap [not big make] one called 'Live It' and it helps my hair alot, if you find it in a shop its about two pounds. it helps make hair soft and shiney =]


hope i could helpWhich spray or cream is good to use with hair straightener??
I use Halo Smoothing Gel, Bumble and bumble Straight, and GW Super Smoothing applied to towel-dried hair over a moisturizing foundation on my clients who prefer a straight/smooth finish. If you are inquiring about heat styling products, I would suggest GHD products coupled with their iron. Check out their instructional videos on YouTube. Search terms: GHD.Which spray or cream is good to use with hair straightener??
THE BEST ON I HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO USE IS LEE STAFORD POKER STRIGHT IS LOOK AND SMELL GREAT PROTECTS YOUR HAIR FROM HOT IRONS AND POLUTION BAD AIR TRY IT
im not sure i dont even no how to keep my hair straight after ive straightened it
I've tried loads and the best without a doubt is GHD protecting oil. You spray it lightly over your hair before you straighten and it protects while giving a great finish. It's more expensive than other brands, but you get a far superior result.
Use Tresemme Heat Defence Spray. It's the best one around, and it keeps your hair in great condition!
I use Treseme Hair straightening spray, I 1st use Treseme Hair serum which makes my hair feel really soft.
Well it depends, what are you using it for?
a heat protecting spray should stop the straightener from damaging your hair!!
I have been doing hair for 3 years now and the best thing I have found is CHI Silk Infusion, you apply a small amount when the hair is wet, then blow dry it and apply again if needed and straighten it. I have found that when I use this my clients hair is straight for at least 3 days. It also protects the hair from the heat and it smells great.
i like scwarzkopf heat protection styling spray (the pro styling range). its the one in a clear bottle with a pink spray top (kinda looks like a plant spray lol) its really good and keeps my hair really soft! cheap too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment