Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Whats the best hair straightener brand?

Sedu is better than Chi.Whats the best hair straightener brand?
idk what the absoulute best straightener is but, i have this one:


http://www.sallybeauty.com/pink-flat-iro…


its ceramic and it works really good i promise, just read the reviews. my friend has the chi and my straightener compared to hers works better and faster. I've had it over a year too. You can get it at sally beauty and there they sometimes have faceplate covers that you can put on it but i think its cute already and its cheaper:)


i think you should try it, its great i promise and cheap and cute! :DWhats the best hair straightener brand?
this might help.
The top 2 brands are Sedu and Chi


just look at the site, read reviews and compare





www.folica.com/appliances/straightener…





I myself bought a sedu and it works wonderfully
one word: CHI.





it's amazing. it's a little bit expensive, but it's sooo worth it. it gets to like 100 degress in like 30 seconds, i'm NOT exaterating one bit. it's great, and it has some kind of heat protectant in the bars that straten your hair. go to www.folicia.com :)
I have a chi, I love it! My mom and I both have wavy hair thats not too crazy but its really ';puffy'; especially in humidity, but we both have a chi and its wonderful. I guess it depends on your hair type though.
look at this site it might help you!





http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/queread…
Definitely Conair, get the one with the no slip grip, it really freaks you out if you almost burn yourself or actually burn yourself
paul Mitchell is what I use I got it at my salon I use all there products





please help me!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
well certainly not conair, I know that for a fact, I wasted 100 dollars on a straightener that doesn't work!
ghd. Without a doubt. You simply cannot beat ghd.
i have a wigo, its good (:

No comments:

Post a Comment