Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Which hair straightener is better -- the Sedu or the Chi?

I upgrading my Remington Wet 2 Straight and getting one of the higher-end straighteners. I wanted a GHD, but they are $195 and that's a bit too much for me. The $90 - $125 for the CHI or Sedu are much more within my price range (source: Folica.com). So, which do you prefer -- Sedu or CHI?Which hair straightener is better -- the Sedu or the Chi?
I like the Chi more but Sedu probably won't be wrong for you either.Which hair straightener is better -- the Sedu or the Chi?
CHI is awesome! If you want it to stay straight in humitity Matrix Sleek Look has good products for that.
CHI, that's all my stylist uses and it is great, your hair will be so silky.
CHI I use them at the salon all day long and my clients love them. They get the toughest hair striaght!!! No joke
The chi is much better in my opinion!
CHI
Neither...if you want a really good straightener get this...it works wonders if your hair is wet or dry....its AMAZING!



http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh/a>
try Maxiglide by maxius. It is awesome and you'll look like you stepped out of the salon!

http://www.maxiusbeauty.com/
I have the Sedu..and it's wonderful!

It takes little time to heat up! and it makes your hair perfectly straight even with high humidity outside
My friend has the sedu and she said it was better! I have the Solia however....
CHI
Chi is amazing! it doesn't really hold up in humitidy, though. if you want one that holds up in the humidity, then surprisingly enough get a vidal sassoon straightener (only $20!), it works just the same as the Chi, but for less and protection from humidity.
Neither!! Every time you use a straightener you do irreversable damage to your hair. The heat boils the moisture in the hair shaft, causing it to bubble, split and break.



Split ends, white dots and breakage. Dry, ravaged, straw-like hair. What's beautiful about that?
I use Chi, for me its the best product there is. My hairdresser uses it too. The hair stay straight for 3 days until I wash my hair. I try not to wash my hair for as long as I can but I shower everyday. When you do shower use hair clip so your hair dont get wet
honey take it from a hairdresser invest in a chi straightener , I have had mine for 5 years , that the only head of hair you are ever going to have take care of it invest you hair will love it good luck honey and 2 snaps up with a twist %26amp; a kiss to chi...
I have Remington wet2straight too and i wanted to upgrade. I thought chi is great cuz thats what most of the salon were using but my friend told me she had two and she always have problem bout the cord. I wanted to buy chi but base on the reviews online chi is not really reliable. So i order sedu online and i think its a good one as what i've read but never tried it yet cuz its on shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment