Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have curly bangs.and i was wondering how to straighten them without a hair straightener.i heard a cap works.

You can use a blow dryer and a brush. That always helps me when I don't feel like using my flat iron. A cap can work but it might not work the first time depending on how curly your bangs are. I suggest using the blow dryer first and sleeping with the cap on overnight to keep your bangs from curling up again before the next day.





Hope this helped!





:)I have curly bangs.and i was wondering how to straighten them without a hair straightener.i heard a cap works.
uuh ok. first of all what is a cap? lol and second of all i don't really think you can STRAIGHTEN them without a STRAIGHTENerr. so yaa just get a ceramic one that's pretty cheap especially if you're a guy. get a revlon.I have curly bangs.and i was wondering how to straighten them without a hair straightener.i heard a cap works.
Put somethin in your bangs when their damp and comb them straight untill it drys. it should help. If they look a little curly while their still damp...keep combin them and pretty soon theyll be straight = ]
yup, wet them then keep combing, theyll be swept to the side like, perfectly.


xD


unless you have bangs bangs.. then you should use a straightener.
A BLOWDRIER =]

No comments:

Post a Comment