Sunday, February 12, 2012

My mums planning on getting me a new hair straightener, which one should i ask for?

can u guys tell me which one should i get and ir shouldnt be very expensive





thanksMy mums planning on getting me a new hair straightener, which one should i ask for?
Ummm well i would recomend GHD but that could be pricy.





Try a remington or VS.My mums planning on getting me a new hair straightener, which one should i ask for?
you should get a chi, but that might be expensive.


so i would just go to a near by salon and ask them which one they think is good, but cheap.


maybe just get a conair, vidal sasson or revlon (:


hope this helped!
Try FHI.


They're just as good as GHD, just without the big price.





Orr, if this is an american one, You can try corioliss titanim plated or SEDU.
I suggest getting the one that u are used too using or getting one that's best for your hair, i don't believe in using different relaxers all the time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment