Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hair straightener!!! I saw one today that is made to be used on wet hair... do they work well?

Yeah, so that would save SO much time for me, but is it safe for my hair? Performance wise- does it work well? PLEASE answer!!! :)Hair straightener!!! I saw one today that is made to be used on wet hair... do they work well?
is it remington, with a circle screen with numbers? yup doesnt work! a one that works well would be $30 or more.


i would reccomend remington, certainly, but not that oneHair straightener!!! I saw one today that is made to be used on wet hair... do they work well?
If ur hair is strait naturally yes it works but its really big so it doesnt catch all the roots espescially if u have curly hair. It works okay on curly hair but not all that great its more meant for ppl with strait and soft wavy hair
YES! The wet-to-dry straighteners work great. My mom uses one and it works much better than drying it straight-ish then ironing it afterward. Less damaging too.
Oh, yes!!! I love my Remington combo hairdryer and straightner. The combo round brush and hairdryers work very well, too!!! My hair is medium thickness with lots of natural wave.
what's the brand? You need more information in this question. The best wet to dry is probably T3 Wet/Dry 1 3/4'; Flat Iron. You can get it at www.Misikko.com
if your hair is really thick then no they don't work well. but if your hair is finer then they would probably work.
They work fine but they're even worse for your hair than a regular straighten.

No comments:

Post a Comment