Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hey, I'm a mixed race male, black/indian, I was wondering is there a long lasting, hair straightener.?

I want the Hair straightner to last a while. A month at the least.Hey, I'm a mixed race male, black/indian, I was wondering is there a long lasting, hair straightener.?
Perhaps the people at the site listed


below can be of some help to you.





http://www.treasuredlocks.com





.Hey, I'm a mixed race male, black/indian, I was wondering is there a long lasting, hair straightener.?
some salons do this thing thats like a perm, but it makes it straight, itll last as long as curly perms do
You could try Thermal Straightening. It would last longer than a month but it's very expensive. There are other types of chemical straighteners and depending on the amount of curl they could work fine too.
any straightener is pretty permanent, but guys usually have short hair. the hair that is straightened will stay straight, but the new hair that grows in will be curly. unfortunately, if you have ethnic hair, i would just let it be curly and keep it really short
hi well it depends on what type of hair style u have well i have an afro do its pretty hard but one good hair straightner i know is called herstraightner its my sisters but i was playing aroud with it and it kept my hair straight for the whole day
Try A CHI. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment