Friday, February 10, 2012

I've been using hair straightener since september 2008?

And I think that my hair slightly started growing slower now. It's not really long hair, I've cut it for 4 times already, but however, in my front side I'm trying to raise my hair to reach my mouth but I think it stopped at the nose and it wont lol. Will it grow if I trim it my self without going to the barber?


ps. Im a boyI've been using hair straightener since september 2008?
Hi,





You might want to stop using the hair straighteners. Your hair isn't actually growing any slower, it's just that the ends are damaged. Because you've been using a lot of head on them, they're dry and brittle so break off a lot, giving the impression that your hair isn't growing as fast, or even getting shorter!





Go and get a good cut, then leave off the straighteners. I'd much rather have a boyfriend who has natural hair anyway - vanity is for us girls!





~Mystic.I've been using hair straightener since september 2008?
Hopefully if you are using a hair straightner you know that you should be using a hair protector. If you go to target or walmart you can find spray to put in your hair before you use your straightner that will protect your hair! It will help a lot!


Your hair will grow if you trim it either way, but a barber has experience so spend the $15 and get a decent cut!
Ok...so quit using da hair straightener ok....it's just damaging ur hair...just let ur hair grow out as long as u want it and quit cutting it if u want it 2 ever grow....I hope I helped.....let me know if i helped or not by e-mailing me @ asklaura123@yahoo.com


I hope 2 get an e-mail from u!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment